Book a Visit
Updated August 2022
Before you visit our Home, please view our Visitor Policy.
Please also view the following videos prior to entering the resident homes areas.
To visit your loved ones at Bethany Lodge.
Please submit your request through this website:
Please use same link above to book a tour. No walk-ins accepted.
In order to protect our residents, we ask that you NOT visit the home if you have:
- A fever, onset of cough or difficulty breathing
- visited any of the impacted countries or
- close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 or
- come into contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness who has been to an impacted area.
If you are or have experienced any of above mentioned, please seek medical assistance from your MD or contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000.
Long Term Care
Life Lease Suites
Our sincere thanks for the love and tender care provided to Dad during his years at Bethany
"In 2003, six months after my husband died I moved to Bethany Manor. The fellowship was just what I needed and what I enjoyed for six years. In 2009 I broke my leg and after a stay in hospital I moved to Bethany Lodge for extra care. I love my room and the people who look after me so beautifully. There is lots to do to keep you busy-hymn sings, games, exercises, entertainment in the Marion Wilder room and more. This is a great place for us older ones."
- 23 Second Street, Markham, Ontario