At Bethany Manor, there are a variety of services that will help you make the most of your Retirement living. These include delicious meals prepared by our in-house chef and served in the dining room three times a day. Weekly housekeeping with linen service, and many activities that are offered by staff and volunteers such as Bible study, exercise classes, seasonal events and much more.
The Manor has visiting physicians and day nurse for medication dispensing and vital monitoring.
The Manor is conveniently located by local stores, banks, Markville Mall and historic Main Street Unionville.
Bethany Manor provides two types of accommodations:
Single Studio Rooms
- Individual remote-controlled A/C and heating
- 3-piece private bathroom with walk-in shower equipped with built-in seat and safety bars
- New large windows‚ window coverings and carpet or vinyl flooring.
- Separate bedroom and living room
- 3-piece private bathroom with walk-in shower equipped with built-in seat and safety bars + second 2-piece bathroom
- Two closets
- New large windows‚ curtains and carpet or vinyl flooring.
To apply for Bethany Manor, an Application and Medical must be completed.
For further information please contact the Manor Sales Consultant.
Services and Amenities
- Lounges and a large auditorium for special events
- Outdoor patio and courtyard
- Secured entry and 24 hour automated video surveillance
- Fire sprinklers throughout
- Corner Cafe (*located at Lodge)
- Village Hair Salon & Barber shop (*located at Lodge)
- Free parking